SKIN TYPES: Normal, Dry
Clinically tested to improve fine lines and increase hydration levels. This formula uses an extract produced by bio-fermentation of a selected strain of red marine algae abundant along the shores of the Hawaiian Islands. Studies have also shown a substantial reduction in redness. Soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, laser treatments and harsh environmental conditions.
APPEARANCE: White full body creme with the essential oil scent of Bergamot Oil.
Use twice daily after thoroughly cleansing skin. Soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, lazier treatments and harsh environmental conditions. This is an excellent hydrating treatment to be used after applying AHA/BHA Lipo Serum or Glycolic Renewal Gel. Can be used as a day or night creme.
Clinical studies have shown a substantial increase in collagen stimulation and a 20% increase in firmness within four weeks. Skin moisture and hydration increase 70% within four weeks. Vitamins A, E, & C are also added to act as anti-oxidants to fight free radicals that cause damage to the skin.
- Red Marine Algae (Ahnfeltia concinna) - from Hawaii, improves moisture, reduces fine lines and redness, increases skin firmness, elasticity and cell turnover.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - emollient humectant that moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - nourish and protect from premature aging.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) - Studies show improved skin elasticity. Normalizes dry skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - known to trigger collagen production.
- Ginseng Extract - revitalizes and conditions. Touted for centuries as cure for all human illnesses.
- Rose Hip Extract - source of Vitamin C, has ten times the amount found in oranges. Contains Vitamins A, B, B2, E, K, P, iron and copper compounds.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Known for its purifying and detoxifying properties.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract - Known for its healing properties. Also known as a vasoconstrictor to reduce redness and for its healing properties.