SKIN TYPES: Specially formulated for Mature, Dry, Sensitive skintypes, but suitable for ALL.
USE: Apply after thoroughly cleansing skin. Soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, laser treatments and harsh environmental conditions. This is an excellent hydrating treatment to be used after applying AHA/BHA Lipo Serum or Retinol Night Creme. Can be used as a day or night crème.
BENEFIT: Soy Proteins help to bring back luster and a youthful radiance to your delicate skin. This is a excellent choice for anyone with dehydrated skin for both men and women. Recommended for harsh winter months or relief from hot summer days that can reduce the levels of necessary moisture. Soybeans are by far the most concentrated source of isoflavones, compared to legumes and grains and vegetables. Isoflavones found in soy protein are known to protect the skin against hormone-related aging, such as in menopause. And isoflavones can have estrogenic activity, for instance if during menopause the body's natural level of estrogen drops. As we age, our hormone levels drop and in our skin, the biggest organ of the body.
- Soybean Protein- Soy is a plant based ingredient and is a known source of Isoflavones. This ingredient is an excellent plant protein alternative to dairy or animal derived protein and wheat gluten, which can be undesirable.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Pamitoyl Terapeptide-7 (Matrixyl) Clinical tested results; 44.9% reduction of deep wrinkles, 16.6 % reduction lifting effects, 14.4% reduction of roughness within 2 months of daily use.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – Thioctic Acid; a well-known natural substance found in certain foods and also produced in the human body. It has impressive properties of fighting free radicals, promotes cell energy production, and anti-inflammatory.
- Shea Butter – Extracted from the Shea Tree Butyrosperum Parkii that grows wild in Central Africa. Known for protective properties from harsh environment such as cold dry winter days and the hot summer sun.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as a excellent humectants and emollient with moisturizers, lubricates and soothes skin. This ingredient holds 1,000 times its own weight in moisture binding effects.